Game Board Packet includes:
- Reversible Game board
- 24 Wild Cards
- 6 Teddy Bears
- 1 Die
- Directions for game board
DIRECTIONS for CARD GAMES – $1.00 (Specify subject)
ALL your children can PLAY TOGETHER to review DIFFERENT SUBJECTS at the SAME TIME! KIDS LOVE IT!!
Above Photo shows several ages/grades playing together:
Preschool/kindergartener (left), second/third grader (bottom) and fifth/sixth grader (right) drawing from different subject playing cards and using maps for geography card reference.
Here’s how it works!
- Each player draws from cards they have already been introduced to. As each player is introduced to new facts, those playing cards are added to his/her available cards for Game Time.
- Before Game Time, teacher chooses the subject/subjects each player needs to review.
- When all players need to review the same subject at the same level, all playing cards are placed in the CARDS (box) on the game board.
- If players need review of the same subject at different levels, teacher divides cards into decks (according to abilities), placing decks in front of players.
- During the game, players choose from any of the cards in front of them; one, two or a variety or subjects.
- Flashcards may be used for “Warm-up Time”, helping players collect MORE POINTS in the games!
(Playing cards may be used as flashcards, using Reference Sheet for answer checks)
- Using this method, children reinforce memorization of several subjects and HAVE FUN playing with the game with siblings or classmates!
- Your children will be MEMORIZING FACTS so QUICKLY, it’ll be HARD TO BELIEVE!
DON’T MISS OUT!
If you have any questions, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 530-333-4589 and we’ll get back to you!